Tuesday 23 September 2014

My best teacher / my worst teacher

ESL TEACHING AND CHILDREN'S LITERATURE
The best teacher I had in school was Marga, my history teacher in the fourth year of high school. She is a good person and an excellent professional with all students, and she is always worried about their academic and personal problems.

Moreover, Marga controls the topic and has great knowledge of geography and history. She loves her job well, she gets her students learn while they are having a fun time.
On the other hand, the worst teacher I had was Josep, my English teacher at Primary School. He does not like because their classes were boring. He was never interested in our problems, and was constantly talking with his mobile phone during class.

For these reasons we feel ignored and maybe this was the reason why we were not motivated in their English classes. Fortunately, we had excellent English teachers over the next years.

No comments:

Post a Comment